Rainbow rice play set
The idea of rainbow rice may seem so basic (I mean it's just rice right?), but the kids get endless fun out of this. Children will enjoy the sensation of the rice running through their fingers, and the sound it makes as it falls. Younger children can learn how to scoop and pour using some spoons and cups, play with funnels, hide and look for items in the rice. Older children can take this further and play word and number games with hidden alphabets and numbers, or enjoy pretend play with some additional figurines and accessories.
This play set has all you need to get started with some rainbow rice fun. It comes with:
- Homemade rainbow rice 3kg (6 colors packed separately so you can arrange as desired before your children dig in) [usually $22]
- Sturdy plastic box with cover that is used both as the play pit as well as for storage - two size options:
- LARGE box (L46cm x W38cm x H17cm) [retails for $12] - Recommended size
- MEDIUM box (L40cm x W32cm x H15cm) [retails for $10] - Space saving, sufficient for 1 to 2 children
- 3 in 1 funnel set [usually $3] *Currently back ordered*
- Durable bowl and spoon
- Clear plastic tumbler
- Laminated ideas sheet
Composition and safety:
This rainbow rice is homemade, using only food coloring and vinegar to color the rice, so this is non-toxic if ingested. Adult supervision is required at all times for children under age 3.
Use and storage:
Store in a sealed container to keep clean and dust-free. Do not get wet.